Dec 26, 2009

Ladybugs and Lilypads

Seeing as it's Boxing Day and the most exciting part of today is SHOPPING, thought I'd let you know about a gorgeous little online shop full of wonderful Mommy-made things!

Ladybugs and Lilypads was started in 2007 by a stay-at-home Momma, Sara Tyndall. She carries everything from clothing to furniture and sweet decor on her site. One of my favs is this pink polkadot growth chart. I just found this waste basket (I would call it a garbage can but that's just me) that perfectly coordinates with Jane's bedding... hmmm, that's trouble. I definitely don't need to spend more money right now!

Ok, I'm now stopping myself from looking at her site anymore because I'm about to be "bad" and buy too much stuff.

I'm sorry for passing this along - you're bank account will not be happy!

Jen :)

post signature

Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

1 comment:

Mommy Cain said...

She has some really nice stuff, I noticed she sells Lea furniture, we got beds for the kids by Lea from the Wheatons in Sackville, it's really good quality stuff, they have alot of the same things she does on her website, I know its nice to support a WAHM, but i'm pretty sure Wheatons is cheeper (i'm a wheatons addict, sorry!)