Oct 28, 2009

Weigh-In Wednesday

Took the time to take some pictures this week. I'm not really seeing the 6 lbs difference but that's understandable. The only place I'm noticing a little difference is in my face - I always get "fat face" when I put on weight - and that seems to slowly be fading.

Have a dream of starting to run again sometime soon... thinking about getting up a little early and doing 20-30 mins on the treadmill. Key word is "thinking". Yesterday morning, I actually was awake at 5:30am and thought, I got plenty of sleep, I should go run. Then 7:30am rolled around, I woke up and thought OOPS! :p On the plus, Jane and I did go for two long walks which made up for it.

When I look at these pics, there's two things I don't like. (1) My waistline... specifically those little love handles need to go bye bye like N'Sync. (2) I just wish I could shave like an inch of both sides of my hips.... like literally shave, cause lord knows I don't want to exercise them off! :p

What I do like is that in the side pic, my legs look muscular and my butt isn't droopy, which is a surprise. Oh, and I found the last pictures I took for this thing... and I really like that my boobs look less saggy in these pictures. :p

Anyways, here are my stats for this week:
Starting weight: 157 lbs
Current weight: 151 lbs
Pounds lost: 6 lbs
Pounds to lose: 14 lbs


Okee dokee, that's it for this week.

Jen :)

Vote For Us @ TopBaby Blogs! The Best Baby Blog Directory



3 comments:

Mama Kayla said...

You look great! I still need to lose some weight. I think my goal for the time being is to maintain my weight and pick back up a diet early next year. I have to take a break from dieting! lol

Jen said...

I hear ya - I mean, it's quite obvious that I'm taking this thing slow and steady... ha ha ha.

The Little Miss said...

wow u look amazing..u have such a nice blog and beautiful family
If you would like come check out my blog and enter my current giveaway at littlemissheirlooms.blogspot.com
I hope you decided to follow me because I try to bring my readers a new and AMAZING giveaway every Monday!
Xo
Priscila