May 16, 2009

About MB

MOmMy bRaIn started when I was 26 years old and pregnant with my first baby. Writing had always been something I enjoyed but, like many, I had lost my excuse to write once school ended and the "real world" set in. This blog is my excuse to write and also my attempt to desperately grasp on to any remaining brain cells I have left!

My goal for MOmMy bRaIn is to provide honest, straight-up thoughts on my experiences in pregnancy, motherhood and life in general. I hope that you'll find it helpful to hear of my successes and challenges. If nothing else, I hope to make you laugh!

I often will ask for advice as well - so please feel free to share your own experiences and suggestions along the way! As I've learned quickly, every baby is different and everyone has different solutions to the same problems. The more we share, the better!

If you have a question or comment, I'd love to hear it! Contact me by clicking here.

Thanks and enjoy!

Jen :)