The top ten things I miss about pre-baby life:
- Not worrying so much. I worry about everything with Jane. I constantly am envisioning things that could happen that would hurt her and it's so scary!
- Being skinny and not having to do crunches, I hate crunches.
- Having time - more time for me, time for Dan, etc.
- Having more flexibility - everything's got to be planned now, no more "popping out".
- Sleeping. Just being able to go to sleep without worrying how much sleep I may/may not get.
- Not being so friggin' hot all the time! I'm constantly sweating and overheated.
- Not having to worry about my boobs leaking through my clothes...
- TMI alert - having control over my nether regions... Moms will know what I'm talking about.
- Having Dan sleep in the bed with me... I do miss him :)
Ok - I can't think of ten things... and the guilt I have about thinking up these 9 is insane. Maybe that's number 10 - I miss not feeling guilty about anything that could perhaps be misinterpreted as me complaining about Jane. TAH DAH! :p