Mar 13, 2012

crappiest blogger in the world award

This week, I'm nominating myself for crappiest blogger in the world... I suck, I suck, I suck. I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry.

Between working with my manager, the exhaustion that accompanies being "on" all day (because apparently it's very tiring for me to be nice for 8 hours straight vs. just when I'm around people I care about) and, oh, yeah, the little "side project" of mine that's turned into a full-time job (MOmMy bRaIn DEsiGNs), I have no time tonight at all to write anything, again. Isn't that fantastic. I mean, it's not like I typically have anything valuable to say but at least I can usually pull something out that's somewhat interesting or, worst case, funny. Instead you've been stuck with two days of random complaining and blabbering - which is basically a day in the life of my husband.

It's 9:30pm and, you know how much this urks me, I haven't had time to eat. ARGH! You know how I love my after dinner, mindless, unnecessary, just for the fun of it, snacks. I mean, I pretty much start planning them during the last bite of my dinner. Now, it's too late. I'll be in bed in minutes so to eat now is just a really complete waste that, even I with all my issues, cannot rationalize.

Hey want to know what sucks too - my face it back to falling apart again and I think it's worse. Now it's under both eyes. My lips are decaying. My eyebrows have now joined the team. It's fantastic. I'm basically itching my face all day. It flakes and everything. I'm sexy and I know it. Hate me because I am so beautiful.

No comments: