Jan 24, 2012

ptpta 2012 winter winners announced

Regular nonsense below...

Those of you who have been following me for a while, know that I'm a big fan of making life easier. If there's any way for me to accomplish the same outcome be investing less time, I'm SOLD.

Enter PTPA. It's like the parents bible of easy-way-out when you need to purchase something for your family. Anything that's been selected as a PTPA Winner, has been tested by multiple moms (I should probably say Dads too but, lets face it, Dads aren't the same as moms) and determined to be WICKED GOOD.

When I browse the new winners lists, I often find solutions to problems I didn't even know I had... my husband loves this - he thinks is awesome (sarcasm) that I can find ways to spend money on things we "need" that we didn't even know existed. I'm fascinated by people who develop products based on the "there has to be a better way" theory... because, most of the time, when I discover these products (after I get over the "why are you such an idiot and didn't develop this yourself" phase), I realize that I have many times thought the same thing. For example, right now, if someone could create a product that would keep my annoying, but oh so cute, kitten from trying to lie across the keyboard despite me pushing him off the couch over and over, I would think this person was a genius. Maybe a "mouse attachment" (no pun intended) that sticks out from the side of my monitor, far enough away that the cat can still be next to me but isn't interfering with my typing or overall enjoyment of life. Now he's biting me because I'm elbowing him away from my hands.

SO, here's a link to the 2012 PTPA Winter Winners List... check it out to see if you can find something you NEED but didn't know you needed. Your husbands are going to love me.

Also, here's something FUN... for the next week, PTPA is running a CONGRATS-A-THON - what the heck does this mean?? Congratulate a new winner on Facebook (click here for details) and you will be entered to win the prize you're congratulating! WOOT WOOT, I love free stuff! Obviously, not all products are participating... For example, Chev is not about to give away a new Orlando because you posted a Facebook message, sorry, this ain't Oprah. But there's lots of fun companies participating so check it out.

Also, check out the blogaholics site - where myself and a bunch of other fabulous mommy and daddy bloggers post random stuff and reviews daily!

No comments: