Oct 21, 2009

Weigh-In Wednesday

In my dream world, the following foods would be 0 calories and full of vitamins - actually, if it's a dream world, these foods would be NEGATIVE calories so the more you eat, the more you could eat other stuff too (I'm a genius!):

(1) Cadbury Fruit and Nut bars
(2) Sour Patch Kids
(3) Sour JuJubes
(4) Yogurt covered raisins
(5) Chocolate covered pretzels
(6) McDonald's french fries: Only the super size... so you always have to eat too many!
(7) Anything from Coldstone Creamery
(8) Pizza Hut
(9) Baguette
(10) Movie theatre popcorn
(11) Regular Lays chips
(12) Dairy Queen Skor Blizzards w/ cookie dough added
(13) Gravy (I'm from Newfoundland, what did you expect?) - For those who don't know anything about Newfoundland... One of many jokes is that we put gravy on everything.
(14) Chocolate covered strawberries
(15) Cupcakes
(16) Buttercream frosting
(17) Red wine
(18) Guacamole

OK, that's all I can think of right now... given another 5 minutes I'm sure this list would include every food I've ever eaten.

It's Tuesday night and I'm pre-writing this post before bed in an attempt to get myself tired at 8:30pm cause Jane just went to sleep and I still don't trust that she'll sleep her usual 8 hours straight so I still go to bed when she does.

Anyway. Basically, if I get on the scale tomorrow morning (after I rid myself of any extra weight - pee, pajamas, bra, breastmilk :p) and I haven't lost a pound, it ain't gonna be pretty. Yeah, yeah, yeah... I shouldn't put pressure on myself and all that nonsense but I had one of my best eating weeks yet and I am praying I didn't "sacrifice" all those wonderful, yummy, extra calories for nothing! ;) ha ha ha. Not to mention, it'd be a little embarrassing after my rant last week about being "on it" now. On the plus, Dan got McDonald's on Sunday and basically begged me to "go down" with him but I somehow found the strength to say no... and it's mostly credited to you guys. If it weren't for the fact that I had to fess up to everyone on Wednesday about it, I would have gotten myself a small fries (which, obviously, wouldn't have been the end of the world but still, it would have made me feel like crap for not having will power).

So, I'm going to weight myself in the morning and fill in my stats below without comment - if I lost weight, you'll know I'm celebrating with a Chandler-style happy dance and if I didn't lose weight, you'll know I'm swallowing my anger in at least 10 of the 18 things listed above... don't try to stop me! :p

Starting weight: 157 lbs
Current weight: 152 lbs
Pounds lost: 5 lbs
Pounds to lose: 15 lbs

Here are Jill's stats this week:
Starting weight: 218 lbs
Current weight: 214 lbs
Pounds lost: 4 lbs
Pounds to lose: 34 lbs

If you're new to MOmMy bRaIn, check out my previous Weigh-in Wednesday posts!

Jen :)

Vote For Us @ topbabyblogs.com

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This is why y ou are my BESTEST friend in the whole wide world!!!! I LOVE YOU!!! xox