Jun 28, 2009

I can't believe she's mine!

Our photographer just posted some of Jane's pictures to her blog last night... I was in tears at how beautiful the pictures are! I can't believe she's mine!

I've put a poll up on the right to get your help choosing which of Kerianne's blog pictures I should use for my birth announcements... I'm leaning towards the basket picture but would love some other opinions. I've not included the two pics that have Dan and I in them as this is all about Jane! :)

Here's the link
... enjoy!


Jen



Vote For Us @ PoshLittle.Com

4 comments:

Jen Peddle said...

OMG Jenny! Those are beautiful pictures. I definitely need to get her to do our photos. Tough call on picking the pic. They're all so sweet! I love the one of you holding her.

Anonymous said...

The photos are gorgeous, and so is Jane. Beautiful. My favourite pic is the first one, and the second to last one. Any of them would look awesome though. Congratulations again xx

Samantha said...

OMG Jen!!!! Jane is breathtaking in all of her photos...she is destined to be a super model for sure!!! Tough to choose just one....any of them would look amazing!!!

Lift Like A Mom said...

Oh my goodness! They are beautiful! I actually started to tear up a little bit. Haha. They are all so amazing.