Apr 27, 2010

Forgive Me

You officially have reason to get grouchy with me this morning as I have NO TIME to blog this morning - I have about a bazillion projects I'm working on including my photography course, editing photos from a "shoot" this weekend, building a wedding website for a friend, cleaning (my sis and bro-in-law are visiting this weekend) and so on.

I don't know why I take on so much? Ah, yes I do - because I love it! I love to be busy, I love projects and I love the types of things I'm doing... so it's all self-inflicted.

As if it weren't bad enough that I'm not writing about anything fun today, here's more for you to do (if you're bored):

Enter my giveaways - who doesn't want free stuff? It's easy to enter, you basically just have to comment. I know, I know... some of you don't love the giveaways so....

If you don't love the giveaways, take the time to "ask me anything" (click the link in case it ain't obvious) as I'll be answering anything on Friday! :p Fun questions welcome!

post signature

No comments: